How to fill Online test Registration Form & Payment details
HOCKEY INDIA UMPIRE / TECHNICAL OFFICIAL ONLINE TEST 2019 REGISTRATION PROCESS
There are 6 easy steps to register for Hockey India Umpire / Technical Official Online test
- Register online on the website http://www.hockeyindiaonlinetest.org ( from February 26, 2019 till 17:00 hrs (IST) March 15, 2019 ). You can create an
account by filling in a few of your details.
- Fill in the personal details requested on the page displayed. (part I)
No change in name and date of birth will be entertained once official completes his/her Hockey India Umpire / Technical Official
Online Test 2019 payment.
Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for Hockey India Umpire / Technical Official Online test 2019. (Your
photograph should not be more than 3 months old).
Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
- Click on "Save & Continue". An OTP will be sent to the mobile number and email Id that you have entered
- Enter the "OTP" and submit.
- Payment Details :-
Once OTP has been entered, You will be redirected to Payment page where Registration Payment of 120 INR has to be made.(The Payment is Non-Refundable)
Choose your Payment mode from the given options (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net-Banking etc..)
Once the payment is received, Your account will be activated and credentials will be send to you on your Registered Email ID.
- After successful registration, you will get an E-mail & SMS containing your Official ID and password. Use this Official ID for all
communications regarding Hockey India Umpire / Technical Official Online test 2019
Hockey India Umpire / Technical Official Online test registration fee payment is non-refundable.